[nagdu] Let me make it clear

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jul 13 23:50:27 UTC 2015

Still the reality is that most donors as with the rest of the sighted
population do not know much about blindness. If they really do object to our
ownership of our guides, something I seriously doubt, then the schools
should educate them and help us gain the first class inclusion and
citizenship we seek.

Mike H.