[nagdu] Let me make it clear

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 01:32:06 UTC 2015

Wow, your job is great! I also doubt the donors or puppy raisers know or
care if we own or "borrow" our dogs. In general, I think they love to hear
our stories and see how well we work together! At pilot, they don't
introduce the clients to the puppy raisers. I understand this has been
problematic for some. I've heard that occasionally, puppy raisers will think
the clients are not treating the dogs well and have a higher potential to
call in complaints.