[nagdu] Why I support the ownership resolution

margo and isis margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 14 15:00:21 UTC 2015

Julie, I agree with you.  Thanks for your very honest post and thanks to
all who have provided thought-provoking messages on this topic.

I'm not sure that bringing the resolution back in a year would be the best
thing.  Perhaps it would but we need to do more to explain to some of the
schools why ownership is a big deal issue.

Margo and Isis