[nagdu] My Thoughts and Perspective on the Resolution concerning Ownership

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 14 16:44:08 UTC 2015

Steve,

	The two cannot exist simultaneously. I cannot offer evidence when
that evidence is protected by confidentiality except by a court order. We
are in a Catch 22 with no way to resolve the issue. The only resolution is
for those affected to come forward and the guide dog training programs have
the upper hand in this.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala