[nagdu] NAGDU leadership

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 14 17:38:37 UTC 2015

Julie,

	We are in the process of doing some major overhauls of our website, so your input will be implemented. As for announcing the resolutions, I believe my message about the NAGDU meetings at convention did mention we would be considering some resolutions and the meeting was streamed with the opportunity for listeners to offer input.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala