[nagdu] Should Service dogs in training be allowed in the classroom?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Jul 15 11:50:50 UTC 2015

<broken_record>
No dogs have public access rights. None, zero, zip, zilch, nada. Disabled handlers have the right to be accompanied by a trained service dog. Yes, really, it is an important distinction. If we want people to understand that we are allowed to have our dogs with us, and that it is us, not the dogs, who have the right of public access (thus, fake service dog = fake disability), it is important that we ourselves get this right, even among ourselves. While it might be shorter to say it the other way, it is incorrect. As I am so fond of saying, words mean things, so please let's use the right ones.
</broken_record>

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194