[nagdu] Impulse control

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:13:01 UTC 2015

I think it would be great if Tracy posted to the list about how she taught Krocus impulse control. I think we all could benefit and if people aren't interested they can just delete the message. I am always interested in learning new things.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)