[nagdu] introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:01:48 UTC 2015

Bonnie, welcome to the list.
When I read in the Twitter book something about you and John, I wondered if
you were the same Bonnie who worked at TSE. Congratulations on your new
life. It will be fun to hear more about what you are up to.
I'm Cindy Ray in Iowa, using Fisher from TSE. He's getting a little long in
the tooth--today's his birthday--but he's got a lot of life left in him.
Do post more to let us know about life in New Zealand.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com