[nagdu] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] Fw: guide dog banned from church bus

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jul 17 04:24:02 UTC 2015

Don't count on that. It might violate the "freedom of religion" clause in the First Amendment. Bet the courts would rule as such. I wouldn't wanna go to a church like that anyway. Especially since a church is supposed to be welcoming and nurturing and offer fellowship and what not. I wouldn't feel welcomed nor nurtured in a place that actively did not welcome my guide dog.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name