[nagdu] Announcement about my time as the moderator

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Jul 17 11:59:34 UTC 2015

Marsha,
Thanks for moderating the list for so long! It's been great getting to know you over these past few years and I am glad to hear that  you will still be around. Congratulations on completing your education and best of luck with your career. I'm only working PT right now, but at times it's hard for me to keep up with all the lists I am on /smiles/.
Wishing you and your pup all the best!
Deanna and Mambo