[nagdu] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] Fw: guide dog banned from church bus

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 15:58:48 UTC 2015

I am  not sure it is the church. I know the insurance on this home does not
allow us to have a shepherd and several other breeds as pets. They do though
have to allow those breeds to come and be service or guide dogs. So it
really might be the insurance person putting the hammer down and the Pastor
just doesn't know the agent is dead wrong. Best for the Pastor and Cathy who
I know, to check with the Insurance Commission in Ohio, where cathy lives.

Gentle hugs to everyone,
Becky and Jake