[nagdu] Water

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:06:58 UTC 2015

Jet used to drink an inordinate amount of water. She would have some
accidents. I took her to the vet. Her urine was dilute, and she had an
infection, they determined that after they had her water fast for about
24-36 hours. Then I had to set times of the day and give her a certain
amount of water that added up to 60 or so ounces. He said she was stress
drinking. I think it was true, too, because when she retired and I gave her
away, she drank more normal amounts of water.
Cindy