[nagdu] expectations of the blind & guide dogprograms'admission standards

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:13:58 UTC 2015

Hi Jenine, you are the first official person, no, second, who has
acknowledged that there is an orientation issue for some of us
who were born premature and had too much exposure to oxygen.  I
have tried and tried, and certainly have improved, but for me
getting my first dog was part of that improvement.  The first few
years I had her, I walked every day on a bike path near my
apartment.  It was the first time in my life that I'd ever gone
for a walk by myself.  I still have some difficulty.  Thanks 'for
your kind email.  Some people are so judgemental, and they don't
understand.    Debby and Nova