[nagdu] Water

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 03:12:24 UTC 2015

There's no way my 66-70-lb golden drinks 8-9 cups of water daily. He
doesn't even drink half that. Of course, his food has high water
content. But even when he was kibble-fed, he didn't drink more than 6
cups of water daily, and that was on a hot day.
I personally allow my dog to drink when he's thirsty, just like he
only eats if he's hungry. If we're playing outside, I put about 4-6
cups of water in a bowl and leave it out for him to access. But with
light play and average work, it takes him 2 days to go through 4 cups
of water, provided it's not sweltering like it was today.

There has been a time where the Golden Guy drank water excessively and
urinated frequently. For a week, I dosed him with an oz of liquid aloe
plus and 2 drops of colloidal silver in a third cup of bone broth. I
gave it to him for 3 days, took off a day, then for 3 more days. By
the end of that week, the problem was gone. Liquid aloe plus, bone
broth, and colloidal silver are my go-to solutions. .
The protocol might not have been necessary. It's possible my dog was
just fighting something off and would have shrugged it off without
help, but immune support helps speed things up.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs