[nagdu] Something different,where to get a Dalmation

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 00:23:36 UTC 2015

Hi Danielle, Mardi here. I remember reading a blog many years ago of a
woman who owner trained several Dalmations as her guide dogs. She was very
successful and I found the blog very interesting. Go to your local Pet
store as most of them have dog breed magazines for sale there. Dog Fancy is
a good one. There are always Breeder adds in the back of the magazine.You
can also search the internet for breeders. AKC has a breeder directory
listed on the internet. Hope this is helpful.   Mardi and Shaman,retired
and Neechee and Shulamith,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/