[nagdu] relieving or dressing first was expectations oftheblind & guidedogprograms'admission standards

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 14:40:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I had that same thing happen at this year's convention.  I left general
session and I asked a sighted person if I was walking toward the correct
door so I could take Eva out.  Well, it was a door but, it was the wrong
door.   I got outside to find no dog relief area and the door was locked.
It was horribly hot and Eva and I roasted while I walked around the building
to find an unlocked door.  Obviously not all the sighted folks knew how to
give proper directions.  That is why I say we need many many more trained
volunteers.

Sandra and Eva