[nagdu] schools sharing info was Let me make it clear

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 20 15:17:56 UTC 2015

I agree, there should be a box to check.  And there may be on the TSE
application--I forget.
But there's all kinds of sharing.  There's one admission office calling
another school's admission office and asking for someone's records.
And then there's 2 people meeting at the bar during a conference and
gossipping.  Some people gossip, and some don't.  An institution can have
a policy of protecting student confidentiality, and discipline or fire
people who don't adhere to it, if they find out, but do they?  I don't
know. I do know TSE is insistent on confidentiality.  And I also know some
trainers gossip.  Does it affect who gets admitted or not?  I don't know.
Tracy