[nagdu] Hearing issues

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:31:35 UTC 2015

Oh Dan, that seems to happen to more a lot at National Convention. Oh just follow my voice over this way. Then I get stuckexplaining that I can't hear more thn a few feet in that loud plad and nevermind trying to find said voice. Oh and I never knew which elchvator I was go on or coming off... Luckily, Willa would know the direction I needed to go off the elevators because I had no idea. I literally just told her forward and let her dicede the dirction and 9 out of 10 times she was right.
Danielle and Willa

Sent from my iPhone