[nagdu] Not sure I've introduced Farva

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:53:29 UTC 2015

Farva, is an interesting name. I think I would have a hard time saying it too. But you could call her farvy. LOL
Hope things work out with you and the Farva girl.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.