[nagdu] introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:31:48 UTC 2015

Bonnie,
Welcome to the list.
I am Marsha, working my third guide from GDF. We live in a very hot Pennsylvania. I only say that because we are experiencing a heat wave that I wish would go away.
Anyways, I am the moderator of the list right now. If you have any questions, please do email me offlist.
Hope to get to know you soon,
Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.