[nagdu] teaching retrieving without encouraging scavenging

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 02:28:05 UTC 2015

Paulson knows the fetch command. For the life of me I have no idea how he learned. Scavenging is not a problem. I never really thought of scavenging but, it makes sense. Paulson will only fetch specific things.
I am in no way a trainer but, you could train your dog with the clicker. You could teach your dog to fetch specific items with the clicker so it is focussed much like targeting.
I hope this helps.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad