[nagdu] Dog suits

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:19:08 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy,

I have a dog raincoat made out of ripstop nylon that is very lightweight and fits in my pocket.  It has loops to go over the dog's back legs and velcro closures at the girth.  It gits under a harness very well and it even has a hood.  I would think this would be perfect for ontrolling dog hair and keep the dog cool at the same time.

Personally, I try and keep dog hair under control using a towel or something when riding in some else's car taxi or not.  It just seems the considerate thing to do.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)