[nagdu] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] Fw: guide dog banned from church bus

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Jul 22 22:51:28 UTC 2015

A religious organization as well as soverign nations, and organizations with
exclusive membership are exempt under the ADA.  However, there are some
caveats to these exemptions, and could still possibly be an ADA covered
entity whether it falls under title I, II, or III.  With this particular
article, we don't know all of the facts.  For example, was the vehicle
purchased with 53.11 transportation dollars?  It is it being used to take
children to and from a federally subsidized lunch program?  What we see is
not always the total story.

Steve