[nagdu] Toys to take with

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 02:08:21 UTC 2015

Hi Debby:

There are a lot of soft pet toys so, I'm sure there must be balls somewhere.
Try searching the internet for soft dog toys.  I know about losing toys
under beds in hotel rooms, I couldn't find one of Eva's Nylabones so, it got
left behind at the Rosen Plaza.  .  Eva loves to carry soft things.  She's
always carrying around one of my slippers, socks, shirts or anything she can
grab out of the laundry baskets.  In my attempts to direct her to leave my
things alone I've gotten her a couple of those rope toys.  Now when I catch
her with something of mine, I immediately tell her no and replace it with
one of her ropes.  She took her rope to the convention along with two
Nylabones.  The rope is soft, quiet and good for stress relief chewing or
just carrying around.  I caught Eva sleeping with her rope several times.
Eva also loves the squeaky tennis balls made by Kong.  I wouldn't take them
on a trip but, they are sure lots of fun at home.

Sandra and Eva