[nagdu] Leader dog and NAC Accreditation

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Thu Jul 23 14:45:50 UTC 2015

Marianne,

I must respectively agree. The nature of the accrediting organization is of concern to anyone who knows about standards. Donors who are impressed only by letters and not the organization, while numerous, are not the major donors giving most of the money. Nac has little respect in the world as demonstrated by its small number of "accredited agencies".

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson