[nagdu] Leader dog and NAC Accreditation

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:01:47 UTC 2015

Hi Marianne, actually I have to say I only know about CARF.  I
guess I can't figure out why Leader would get NAC accreditation,
knowing that they do not have a good reputation among a huge
chunk of the blind community.  Why not seek accreditation from
CARF? And if NAC has made changes, they should come out and say
so, and let their website and other parts of their organization
show themselves to be transparent and open.    Debby and Nova