[nagdu] Uber denies ride to blind man's service dog

Dudley Hanks dhanks at dudley-hanks.com
Mon Jul 27 22:42:44 UTC 2015

It all depends on how you look at it…

To me, Uber is abusing the rights of blind persons using Guide dogs, so it fits.

The fact that Uber uses the address to deal with fraudulent communications under its name simply means that the message is more likely to be read seriously than if the same message is sent to the support address.

Sometimes, one gets more attention if one bucks the flow than if one goes with it.

Just my opinion.

Besides, if the abuse address gets clogged with messages regarding the abuse of blind persons and Uber doesn’t like it, they can fix the problem by doing more to support the rights of blind Guide Dog users.

Cheers,

Dudley, with Michener