[nagdu] Dog licenses

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:40:42 UTC 2015

 A lot of places offer dog licenses for free to guide dog handlers. In the last place that I lived they even allowed me to license my retired guy dog at no charge as well as my working guide dog. The place I live now is the first place that I have ever lived that charged a fee even if it is a guide dog but it is only five dollars a year and the fee goes to support the local Humane Society.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)