[nagdu] City Hall experience.

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Tue Jul 28 15:36:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I believe that the difference is in that a license cannot be required specifically for the dog being a service dog however a license can be required for it being a dog (living within the area). I see those as two different things.
The dog has to be licensed because it is in the area and it is helpful/important that records of animals living in the area are kept where as requiring a listen specifically stating it is a guide dog or whatever the service the dog performs is illegal.
I would not mind having to pay the charge. I paid eight dollars to license Onyx which was discounted.

--Christina