[nagdu] City Hall experience.

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:47:59 UTC 2015

Hi,
We don't have any licensing laws as far as I know Nobody does that here in Kentucky I don't think. They may in say Lexington or Louisville but probably not. I don't even lande near city limits and most people have dogs running loose here including my family. IF I'm incorrect someone please correct me.

Sent from my iPhone