[nagdu] OUCH!!!

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:02:19 UTC 2015

Daryl,
Yikes! So sorry this happened.

She's okay. As long as there is no damage to the tail structure, I
would treat it like a paw injury. Maybe wrap it up till it scabs over,
and apply diluted acv or coconut oil to the wound--whatever product
you use as an antimicrobial to keep it clean and prevent infection.
If Jenny is not fussing over it, and she is acting her normal, I
wouldn't be scared.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs