[nagdu] City Hall experience.

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Jul 28 15:33:47 UTC 2015

There's a new myth about how service dogs are issued special tags, a
corruption of the fee waiver for regular licenses and tags for service
dogs. So another annoyance for real service dog users as a result of
those inaccurate articles about "fake service dogs." I've read more
accurate articles on the subject lately, so maybe there's a trend of
clarifying instead of complaining about how confusing it all is while
adding to the confusion? No, my dog isn't a registered service dog. No,
I don't have paperwork (I picture myself with a big briefcase). No,
there are no special tags. Etc. It's not confusing. I have a disability,
my dog is trained to do work to help me out with that, get over it. /lol/

I agree that contacting someone to clear up that employee's ignorance is
a good idea.

Tami