[nagdu] Krokus's first big event

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 30 12:22:58 UTC 2015

We just got back from a big harp festival.  It was Krokus's first big event.
He did real well, working through crowds, attending concerts, and working
17-hour days. One of the concerts was quite loud, with electric harps, and
he didn't bat an eye.  He lay quietly in all my workshops and jam sessions
late into the night.  The only bad thing he did was snatch a brownie off the
edge of the registration table.  If I'd known it was there, I would have
kept him away, but I didn't.

I took his Nylabone and his rope, so he could play a bit.  And, when one jam
session was just getting started in one of the rooms, I took off his harness
so he could relax, and he climbed into my lap for a couple minutes happy
patting. But, even with long days, he never did what Ben did-get up and
point to the door as if to say "Bedtime!"

Overall, he did real well.  I was proud of my big puppy.

Tracy