[nagdu] OUCH!!!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 30 13:08:54 UTC 2015

Poor Jenny!  I've had my fingers slammed in a car door, and it's not nice.
If I can, I stick my leg out the door until I can grab that tail and tuck it
safely in, then pull my leg in.  It keeps some over-eager taxi driver from
slamming the door before I've got the tail.  Still, we've had some near
misses.  I always think one of the advantages of a breed with a docked tail
would be not having to worry about it.
Glad she's feeling OK.
Tracy