[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 18:37:56 UTC 2015

Hi from Howard and Rhett, I agree with thatt we should have rabies tag only
and no local dog licese. The reason for this is I travel lot and if I want
to spend the winter in Florida thay could say you need a dog license if I
stay down there for more then a month or two and what about New York where I
live most of year. You might need more then one license. I have Rabies tag,
because I see the vet at least twice a year. I take good care of my service
dog, most guide dogs are well taken care of so there is no meed to have a
local town to know that I have service dog.