[nagdu] Steam cleaner?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 31 19:21:28 UTC 2015

I just rent one from the hardware store about once a year or so.  The most
recent one I used was the Big Green Clean Machine with an oxygen based
cleaner, also purchased from the hardware store.  I was very pleased with
the results.  Not sure if it was the cleaner or the machine, but it did a
very nice job with much less effort than the Rug Doctor machines I've used
before.

I've seen the Big Green Clean Machine on TV infomercials, but no clue how
expensive they are or if it's the same thing that you can rent.

HTH
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC