[nagdu] About AGDU & Nick Whitney

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:49:47 UTC 2015

Who knows?  Nick wasn't always very forthcoming with information when he was
president of Missouri Guide Dog Users of which I am secretary, but so far as
we can deduce, nothing criminal happened just not very good bookkeeping, but
some people persist in rumors, so I'm guessing he felt the need to create
his own organization that answers to no one, but personally I'll stay with
GDUI, though I greatly respect the work of NAGDU otherwise I wouldn't be
here learning from the rest of you.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628 at gmail.com

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
¯ Wayne W. Dyer