[nagdu] Ear cleaning techniques.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:00:55 UTC 2015

Hey Donna! I thought I'd just reply to you as to not add traffic
to the list.  I absolutely agree with you.  I smell my dog's ears
every day, since she's a lab, and my retired guide's ears, too.
One night a few weeks ago all of a sudden Lamar started shaking
his head and scratching his ear.  I sniffed and told my husband
that it smelled pretty bad.  Craig got some peroxide and flushed
out the ear, and then wiped it out.  There was a bunch of black
stuff.  But the next day, Lamar was just fine.  So I really think
that works well.  And Lamar's been fine ever since.

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you.  It's so nice to
read your posts because you have so much common sense.  (Grin).
Peace,    Debby and Nova P.S.  This is totally not dog related,
but I have a question.  As a young person I wrote a lot, had my
own column in my high school newspaper, and entertained the kids
in my neighborhood, brothers and cousins with stories that I made
up.  Lately my mom has been bugging me to write and get something
published.  She is 78, and she says she wants me to publish
something before she dies.  I do enjoy writing, I just don't seem
to have time, or maybe it's that I don't take time to do it.  And
after I've written something, what do I do with it? My mom enjoys
reading things I send her, but she always has wanted more.
(Grin).  Do you have any suggestions? I think I'm afraid that my
mom is just biased in my favor and that I'm not really that good.