[nagdu] Subject changes and rules Re: Female Urination was Ear cleaning techniques

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:28:18 UTC 2015

Nimer,
Your comments are not appropriate. I am the moderator of this list, so yes this means that I will enforce the rules of this list. The topic of dog urination has been going on in this thread for a while now. I did not say anything for a bit, hoping that one of the list members would change the subject line. Apparently, list members have forgotten the rules and think they can do anything they like. So as the moderator I am enforcing a rule. Just because no one on the list has not seen me posting, does not also mean that I am not always monitoring the list.  Further, as the moderator of this list, as a member of this list, if I had been involved in the thread, then of course I would have changed the subject line, but seeing as I was not, it is the rules of the list that those involved change the subject line. Can you understand that?If you would like to continue this conversation your more than welcome to email Marion.
And lastly, I advise that you re-consider the rude comments in which you make on the list.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.