[nagdu] guide dogs and emergency transportation

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 17:40:30 UTC 2015

I had a fall while walking about a month ago and made an ambulance trip the
ER.  The paramedics loaded Chase in with me and he lay quietly in the ER
room while they cleaned and stiched some facial cuts.  The police officers
and firefighters who also responded jokingly offered to take him home and
watch him for me, since he was such a beautiful, nice dog.

Last October, my wife had a fall while we walking to get lunch and fractured
her elbow.  Those paramedics put me in the jump seat and spread a blanket of
the floor for Chase.

Craig and Chase