[nagdu] guide dogs and emergency transportation

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:58:16 UTC 2015

oh mann...... sorry!! I attached the wrong link - the link attached is about a hotel in Japan, who has all robots in the welcome area. That was for a completely different email, but an interesting read nevertheless :)

ok. I attached the PDF file as an attachment to the email and not as a link.
Hope that helps, sonja and chief