[nagdu] pedestrian etiquettte

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 10 19:56:38 UTC 2015

Emily,

	I think it is irrational to use the excuse of knowing the campus so well one doesn't need a cane. The environment can change without notice, other pedestrians can get in the way and what about bicycles? Someone could get seriously injured because someone is too proud to use a cane and uses this sort of rationalization! JMHO!

Marion Gwizdala