[nagdu] Krokus's adventure

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:40:16 UTC 2015

Hey Tracy! Glad you had a good time.  It's great sometimes to
just let our guides just be dogs for a little while.  Interesting
what a change in scene will do for our dogs.  We have pretty
narrow sidewalks in my neighborhood, and people just let their
bloody bushes grow out over them.  So Nova tends to walk very
slowly and cautiously.  Of course, some of that is being new.
But she's a very confident, lovely dog.  When we went to Seattle
to watch my granddaughter in Special Olympics, I really saw what
a gem she really is.  And when we're downtown she does well, too.
I'm not saying that she doesn't do well in my neighborhood, I'm
just saying it's a little more difficult, and I don't think she
likes it as well.  Well, can't blame her for that.  We're having
some trouble with street crossings in this one area.  And it's a
quiet area with not much traffic to help me with getting lined
up.  But I like to walk there sometimes, because it is quiet with
not much traffic.  Sigh.  People have recommended I carry a
machete.  Lol.    Debby and Nova