[nagdu] Krokus's adventure

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:00:04 UTC 2015

I hate, hate, hate flat curbs, even the ones with the truncated
domes, because they are narrow, not always feelable with my feet,
or cane when I use it.  And at least here in eastern Washington,
they have these weird, wide curbs, and it's very easy to just go
around the corner if you're not careful.  They just sort of
curve.  I'm all for making things accessible for wheelchairs, but
by doing that cheaply they are often putting blind people into
danger at worst, and causing some difficulty in staying oriented,
at best.    Debby and Nova