[nagdu] Flat curbs

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:59:41 UTC 2015

Why are  these a challenge for some guide dogs? I mean, it was a
challenge for the Golden Guy in the winter because everything was
blanketed in white. But There are a number of places around Michigan
with the flush curbs, and he does just fine when there's no snow.
I thought the dogs are trained to look for a change in color, not just
a change in elevation. This is why they'll stop at parking lots too,
not just street crossings. Am I mistaken about this?
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs