[nagdu] Introducing myself

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 00:23:41 UTC 2015

Hi Roanna! This is Helga! How are you? Welcome to the list! I hope you like
it! Nice to see you here! I also joint the list in order to learn about
guide dogs! I'm planning in getting one soon! I'm actually thinking in
applying for a guide dog on July! I look forward in hearing from you soon.
Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16