[nagdu] Introducing myself

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:15:46 UTC 2015

Welcome Roanna,

I've seen you around. I am Danielle, one of 3 on this list, and I am
dogless right now. I have had a Lab and a Golden Retriever, in that
order, from The Seeing Eye. I always seem to be in situations where
I'm stuck waiting indefinitely to get a successor or replacement dog.
Looking at other options for my next buddy though. Have fun and you
are sure to learn loads and tons.

Danielle