[nagdu] Dog in the work place?

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 13 02:33:11 UTC 2015

Rox, I think that's where part of my feeling comes in. I feel very awkward having been asked to do this, but on another hand I feel like I can't really say no. I think a conversation with my boss is in order, & I honestly don't mind leaving her, since she won't be working, and it's not like we're just coming in from the bus or anything. I just don't know. Thanks!