[nagdu] Dog in the work place?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 21:55:39 UTC 2015

					I'd just bring the dog to the
meeting and then apologize, the old "It's better to beg forgiveness then ask
permission" adage.
I also wonder why the boss is getting involved and is siding with the
coworker? The most he should do is say "The dog has a right to be here"
along with suggesting the employee get some counceling. This fear seems way
beyond healthy.