[nagdu] What I plan to say to my boss tomorrow...

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:28:31 UTC 2015

Good letter, except I'm not sure why you would consider not
bringing Jenny with you in to the washroom.  As you will see in
an email, I understand totally about fear, but really, Hannah
needs to get a grip, and grow up.  Part of growing up means
either you suck it up and live with your fear, or you get help.
It's time for Hannah to get help.  There's no need to make her
feel bad, but someone needs to have a loving, but tough
conversation with her.  (I'm glad that someone at Seeing Eye did
it for me.  One day it's the washroom, some other day it will be
the break room.  You can't leave Jenny at your desk all day, just
because she's afraid of encountering her.  You may not want to
take this on, but truly you may have to if "Hannah" keeps asking
you to leave Jenny different places.    Debby and Nova